- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account and when you purchase certain our products or services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, and the page you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes: to customise the content you see on our pages, to fulfil your requests for our products and services, and to give you update about the status of your order.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Philippe Penel Photography will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Philippe Penel Photography will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Philippe Penel Photography to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- Philippe Penel Photography may set and access cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Philippe Penel Photography gives you the ability to edit your Account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Philippe Penel Photography to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your Philippe Penel Photography account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Philippe Penel Photography uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Philippe Penel Photography may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.